Synopsis auguste rodin born in paris on november 12 1840 was a sculptor whose work had a huge influence on modern art unlike many famous artists rodin didnt become widely established until . Auguste rodin auguste rodin french sculptor of sumptuous bronze and marble figures considered by some critics to be the greatest portraitist in the history of sculpture the gates of hell an unfinished project resulted in two of his most famous pieces the thinker and the kiss learn more about these works and others. In a career that spanned the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries auguste rodin french 1840 1917 was deeply inspired by tradition yet rebelled against its idealized forms introducing innovative practices that paved the way for modern sculpture
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.