Chris tarrant continues his exploration of the worlds most extreme railway lines. In this special christmas edition of his train based travelogue series chris tarrant heads across scandinavia on an epic journey from the beautiful southern. In this episode chris tarrant attempts to cross the three countries of the baltics by train caught between the rock of europe and the hard place of russia. Chris embarks on a thousand mile journey across spains complex railway system from gibraltar in the far south to bermio on the north coast deep in basque country. Over the last two and a half years chris tarrant has travelled literally all around the world filming extreme railway journeys for channel 5
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.