A textual history of the art accompanies the pictures and the final chapter discusses the traditional way in which pietre dure artwork is made the last chapter is brief and im sure omits many important detailed steps so its not a treatise on how to make your own pietre dure pieces. The phenomenon is pietre dure or polychrome hardstone inlay which resurfaced in rome in the sixteenth century within the context of the artistic flowering of the italian renaissance rome where art took its inspiration from the cult of antiquity fell in love with the evocative power of hardstones. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for pietre dure and the art of florentine inlay at amazoncom read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users skip to main content from the community try prime all go search en hello sign in
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.