This book is written to be accessible to the competent university student the book is consistent in addressing the classical analysis of real functions of one real variable and it can serve as an introduction to monographs of complex functions functional analysis and differential equations upon which it touches occasionally. Includes insightful historical remarks regarding real analysis presents core ideas of analysis as a way of thinking as opposed to a body of facts. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Stanford libraries official online search tool for books media journals databases government documents and more
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.