The best risotto is rich and creamy with supple grains of rice perfumed of wine and parmesan and replete with butter it is the kind of dish best served in a deep bowl with a large spoon for bite after bite of creamy comfort. Risotto takes a while to cook properly and it requires your attention as well as your time for upwards of 20 minutes you have one job and one job only and that is to stir the rice while adding hot stock a ladleful at a time and cook the rice slowly so that the stock is absorbed. This creamy parmesan risotto is perfect as a first course or side dish serve it along side a pan seared steak add scallops or toss in mushrooms to make this a delicious meal
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.