The tao te ching tau t tcin simplified pinyin dao de jing is a chinese classic text traditionally credited to the 6th century bc sage laozi the texts authorship date of composition and date of compilation are debated 5. Author lao tzu this is the stephen mitchell translation of the dao de jing or tao te ching voice narrator unsure found online awhile back and could not refind someone linked me to another . Lao tzu audiobook this was taken down at 450k views for some reason. tao te ching dao de jing translation by lars bo christensen easy to read and faithful to the original dao de jing is together with zhuang zi the oldest foundation of daoism. Simply put the dao de jing daodejing tao te ching is a book written by the chinese philosopher laozi over 2500 years ago naturally if thats all it is this article has no function the
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.