A monkey on ones back a depressing often controlling burden a cross to bear an addiction or dependence this phrase may be a variation of the obsolete a turkey on ones back but the implication remains the same an addict carries an extra burden one demanding a large if not total commitment of time effort and money to support. 1 something that is a duty obligation or responsibility the prosecution has the burden of proving every element of the offense the statute imposes undue burdens burden of pleading the necessary elements. There are indications that decriminalization can reduce the burden on criminal justice systems the report said. The burden lyrics i sat down by the solitary river in the shadow of a weeping willow tree it seems like you have changed in the past week do you still love me weve been together so long
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.