Islams sharia law is cast from the words of muhammad called hadith his actions called sunnah and the quran which he dictated the sharia law itself cannot be altered but its interpretation called fiqh by muftis islamic jurists is given some latitude. Sharia law divides offences into two general categories hadd offences which are serious crimes with set penalties and tazir crimes where the punishment is left to the discretion of the judge. The term sharia law is tossed around so much these days that it could easily be mistaken for a concept that everyone understands including non muslims but that is far from the case a fact . Sharia sharia law or islamic law is a set of religious principles which form part of the islamic culture the arabic word shariah arabic refers to the revealed law of god and originally meant way or path
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.